Core clinical content for postgraduate training and continuing professional development
Stay on Track
Elsevier’s Diagnostic Histopathology is a continually updated, evidence-based learning resource designed for trainees, providing a comprehensive review of the latest histopathological, cytological and related technical advances. Curated by a team of experienced experts, this resource only publishes commissioned work and every article is written to ensure accessibility and accuracy. An essential learning tool, it is affiliated with the Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
What does a subscription include?
- More than 1,200 articles
- Regular self-assessment content to test your learning
- Monthly content updates for 1 year (12 issues)
- Print edition mailed to your door
Non-subscribers may purchase individual articles on a Pay Per View basis.
Editor in Chief
Adrian Bateman, BSc, MD, FRCPath, Consultant Histopathologist, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, UK
Complete coverage of the essentials
Diagnostic Histopathology is the ideal companion for trainees. Each issue includes a mini-symposium exploring a specific topic in detail, using system-based and disease-orientated reviews. Each issue also includes a Case Report written by members of the Trainees Committee at the Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland, with associated self-assessment questions to help test your learning.
Six ways we help trainees
- High calibre, specialist clinical content
- Each article commissioned by invitation - delivering trusted expertise
- Eminent international Editorial Board, including representatives from North America, Canada, Europe and the UK
- Case Reports and self-assessment questions with more online
- Highly illustrated content
- Knowledge base of 1,200+ articles – with new content added monthly!